Submit your artwork for a chance to win prizes!!
|Who can enter?
Any student in grades 6-12 who attends public, private, or home school within Berks, Chester, Montgomery, or Schuylkill Counties.
How do you enter?
- Create an ORIGINAL drawing, incorporating a storm drain in your artwork, showing how we can all make the environment cleaner.
- Submit your ORIGINAL drawing with the entry form to:
Partnership for the Delaware Estuary
110 South Poplar Street, Suite 202
Wilmington, DE 19806
By Friday, March 31, 2017
There will be a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winner for each of the four counties: Berks, Chester, Montgomery, and Schuylkill County.
- 1st Place Winners: Artwork transformed into street art and a $100 gift card.
- 2nd Place Winners: $75 gift card
- 3rd Place Winners: $50 gift card
All entries must be mailed by Friday, March 31, 2017.
?Click here to view some of last year's entries and here for the street art installations.
- Each entry MUST have a copy of the Official 2017 Schuylkill Street Art Contest Entry Form filled out legibly and entirely. Tape or glue the form to the back of your drawing - NO staples please.
- Artwork MUST be HORIZONTAL and on an 8 1/2 by 11 inch sheet of WHITE paper with no lamination or protruding parts.
- No trademarks. Please do not use any trademarked phrases, logos, or images (for example "Just Do It" or Coca Cola).