More ResourcesGet Involved! Schuylkill Watershed Maps Restoration Fund Schuylkill Photo Galleries Events Calendar Share your Schuylkill Stories!
2014 SAN Annual Meeting
Wed Oct 8, 2014
Thank you to those who attended the 2014 SAN Annual Meeting
on Friday, November 14th at Reading Area Community College!
If you attended the 2014 SAN Annual Meeting, please take a couple minutes to fill out an evaluation survey. Your feedback is very important in planning for future SAN events.
PRESENTATIONS NOW AVAILABLE! (Listed in order)
Welcome - Jon Capacasa, EPA Region III
Meeting Overview - Tom Davidock, Partnership for the Delaware Estuary
SAN Workgroup Updates:
- Agriculture - Lyn O'Hare, SSM Group, Inc.
- Abandoned Mine Drainage - Dan Koury, PA DEP
- Watershed Land Collaborative - Dulcie Flaharty, Natural Lands Trust
- Pathogens - Joe Helbelka, PA DEP
- Stormwater - Dee Ross, Partnership for the Delaware Estuary
- Schuylkill Action Students (Stormwater) - Virginia Vassalotti, Partnership for the Delaware Estuary
- Education and Outreach - Virginia Vassalotti, Partnership for the Delaware Estuary
Schuylkill Acts and Impacts - Katherine Laub, Central High School
- Abandoned Mine Drainage - Chuck Cravotta, USGS
- Agricultural Monitoring - Kate Keppen, Berks Conservation District
- Stormwater Monitoring- Trevor Klein, Temple University
- Monitoring for Conservation - Mike Bullard, Green Valley Watershed Association
- Macroinvertebrate Monitoring - John Jackson, Stroud Water Research
- Delaware Basin Monitoring Strategy - Stefanie Kroll, Academy of Natural Sciences
- Source Water Protection Monitoring - Beth Couillard, Philadelphia Water Department
We hope to see you at next years event!
No records currently available