2020 Water Utility Forum
January 28, 2020 10:00am to 2:00pm
The SAN Pathogens & Point Source Workgroup is hosting the free 2020 Water Utility Forum, where we will be sharing information about emerging contaminants (specifically PFAS), regulatory updates, risk communication and emergency management, nutrient management, compliance, and resource opportunities such as technical assistance programs. This is a perfect opportunity for drinking and waste water utilities to network, share lessons learned, and receive updates. This event is free (including lunch), and we will offer 1 credit hour to attendees.
Date: Tuesday, January 28, 2020
Time: 9:00am - 1:00pm
Location: Albright College Campus Center (1442 Bern Street, Reading, PA 19604)
Cost: FREE! (Includes lunch.)
- Water system managers, operators, and decision makers
- Wastewater system planners, managers, and operators
- Water professionals involved in point source pollution, emerging contaminant studies, and water/wastewater technology.
- 9:00am Registration
- 9:15am Welcome & Introductions (Virginia Vassalotti, Partnership for the Delaware Estuary)
- 9:30am Federal Regulatory Horizon (Adam Carpenter, American Water Works Association)
- 10:10am PFAS: How NJ developed an MCL (Gloria Post, NJ Department of Environmental Protection)
- 10:40am Break
- 10:50am Philadelphia's Nutrient Management Strategy (Samantha O'Connor, Philadelphia Water Department)
- 11:20am Wastewater Compliance & Technical Assistance from DEP & EPA (Erick Ammon & Marc Neville, PA Department of Environmental Protection and Walter Higgins, US EPA)
- 12:15pm Lunch, Networking, Informal Discussion
Please click here for more information and to register.
View All Events