Every year in August/September, SAN partners coordinate an annual bus tour of completed projects. The bus tour differs from year to year, visiting abandoned mine drainage treatment sites, agricultural restoration projects, stormwater best management practices, preserved lands and more!
The upcoming 2022 SAN Bus Tour will be on Friday, September 16th. We will visit four restoration sites throughout Montgomery County and a press event announcing the winners of the Schuylkill River Restoration Fund grants.
Visit our event page for the latest updates and information on registration.
Check out photos from past SAN Bus Tours:
- 2021 Tour: In lieu of the annual SAN Bus Tour, the 2021 SAN Project Showcase and SRRF Grant Announcement took place at Northwestern Stables in Philadelphia, PA
- 2019 Tour: Perkiomen Watershed Restoration Site Tour & Schuylkill River Restoration Fund Press Event
- 2018 Tour: 15th Anniversary Celebration FREE Bus Tour and Schuylkill River Restoration Fund Press Event
- 2017 Tour: 10th Anniversary of the Schuylkill Watershed Initiative Grant & Schuylkill River Restoration Fund Press Event
- 2016 Tour: Upper Schuylkill Tour & Schuylkill River Restoration Fund Press Event
- 2015 Tour: Stormwater Tour
- 2014 Tour: Agricultural Tour
- 2013 Tour: Abandoned Mine Drainage Tour
Work Group: Engagement & Stewardship
Date of Completion: Annually in August/September
Leading Organization: Partnership for the Delaware Estuary