Drinking Water Bipartisan Infrastructure Law (BIL) Emerging Contaminant (EC) Funding Options
January 31, 2023 2:00pm to 3:30pm
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) invites water utility professionals and representatives from state, regional, and tribal drinking water offices to join a webinar on Bipartisan Infrastructure Law (BIL) Emerging Contaminant (EC) funding opportunities.
Topics will include:
- BIL EC provisions and funding options from these programs:
- Drinking Water State Revolving Fund (DWSRF)
- Drinking Water Infrastructure Grants – Tribal Set-Aside (DWIG-TSA)
- Water Infrastructure Improvements for the Nation (WIIN) Emerging Contaminants in Small or Disadvantaged Communities (EC-SDC) grant program
- WIIN EC-SDC Tribal Set-Aside
- The Drinking Water Contaminant Candidate Lists (CCLs)
- Examples of how states are planning for BIL funding and developing successful EC projects
The presentation will be followed with a live question and answer session.
View All Events