Funding for MS4 Projects Workshop
August 7, 2019 9:00am to 1:30pm
Location: Ursinus College, Pfahler Hall
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER. Limited spots available!
Do you work for or on behalf of a municipality with a MS4 permit? Are you looking for ways to fund stormwater management practices? Then this workshop is perfect for you! You'll hear about different funding and financing strategies from funders in the region and about updates to the MS4 program from PADEP.
- This is a free event!
- Free lunch will be provided.
- Parking will be in the West Parking Lot off of 9th Ave.
- The event will be held in Pfahler Hall, a short walk from the parking lot.
- Click here for a full campus map. The parking lot is labeled 9th Ave Lot and Pfahler Hall is labeled #7.
- There are a limited number of registration slots. You must register through the Eventbrite page in order to attend this event! If the event is full, you may be placed on a waiting list.
- 9:00 - 9:15 - Welcome & Introductions
- 9:15 - 9:45 - MS4 Program Update from PA Department of Environmental Protection (Beth Mahoney, PADEP)
- 9:45 - 10:15 - Funding & Financing Mechanisms (Sue Myerov, Pennsylvania Environmental Council)
- 10:15 - 10:35 - Pennvest Funding (Tess Schlupp, Pennvest)
- 10:35 - 10:45 - BREAK
- 10:45 - 11:00 - Schuylkill River Restoration Fund (Tim Fenchel, Schuylkill River Greenways)
- 11:00 - 11:15 - TreeVitalize (Bob Adams, Pennsylvania Horticultural Society)
- 11:15 - 11:40 - Conservation districts Technical Assistance & Other Funding (Jessica Buck & Brian Vadino, Montgomery County Conservation district)
- 11:40 - 12:00 - Discussion & Questions
- 12:00 - 1:00 - Lunch
- 1:00 - 1:30 - Stormwater Projects Tour (Kate Keppen & Steve Gehringer, Ursinus College)
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER.
Special thanks to the following key SAN partners:
Click here to sign up for the Stormwater Workgroup e-mail list to receive updates.
View All Events